The Old Clare Hotel is looking for a new Bar Manager to work across our business, managing a team of bartenders and cocktail bartenders as well as all the back of house processes.
Passion and experience in hospitality with demonstrated experience delivering memorable experiences to patrons is a must.
What are you like?
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role across all levels or have the relevant experience to step into a more senior role
- Working knowledge of Micros point of sale
- Extensive knowledge of spirits, cocktails and knowledge of wines is advantageous
- Availability across both week days and weekends
- Experience within a hotel setting is advantageous but not necessary
- Full and unlimeted working rights in Australia
- Current RSA
What’s good about working here?
- Small, close-knit team
- Design-led, historically rich aesthetic and amazing Chippendale location
- Accommodation and restaurant discounts
Does it sound like we might be right for you and you might be right for us?
Please send us your CV outlining your relevant experience and achievements.
About The Old Clare Hotel
Stretching across two iconic heritage-listed buildings: The Clare Hotel pub and the Carlton & United Breweries Administration Building – the 62-room boutique hotel has been constructed with obsessive attention to aesthetics and concern for retaining the interesting features of both buildings. Situated along the re-developed Kensington Street precinct, The Old Clare Hotel is the first Australian hotel from the unconventional Unlisted Collection.
With its rich, varied history and architecture, Chippendale has become the home of choice for dozens of art galleries, production houses, graphic and fashion design studios, plus Sydney’s most exciting new restaurants, cafés and bars.